|WHO ARE WE|| |
Who is providing this notice?
The State Bank of Toledo
P.O. Box 309, Toledo IA 52342
|WHAT WE DO|| |
|How does The State Bank of Toledo protect my personal information?|
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does The State Bank of Toledo collect my personal information?|
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or make a wire transfer
- apply for a loan or provide account information
- show your government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as the credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- The State Bank of Toledo does not share with our affiliate.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- The State Bank of Toledo does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- The State Bank of Toledo does jointly market with a non-financial service provider.